Using Quality Tools Enables Us To Provide Top Quality Care
Learn more about Soft Tissue Dental Laser below…
What are the benefits of using soft tissue dental lasers?
The use of soft tissue dental lasers gives dental professionals several advantages. Dentists may not need to use a drill or administer anesthesia in some procedures, allowing the patient to have a relaxed dental experience. Laser procedures can be more precise, and assist in reducing symptoms and healing times. Dental lasers can also reduce the amount of bacteria in both diseased gum tissue and in tooth cavities; and control bleeding during surgery.
- management of gum tissue during impressions for crowns or other procedures.
- removal of overgrown tissues caused by certain medications.
- biopsy procedures.
- removal of inflamed gum tissues and aid in the treatment of gum disease.
- removal and reshaping of gum and bone tissues during crown lengthening procedures.
- treatment of infections in root canals.